A Complete Guide to Tickets

LaughingButterCup

Butter
Staff member
Manager
Trainer

A Complete Guide to Tickets

If you're reading this guide, then you either need help with making a ticket or just want more information about the ticket process as well as questions you may have about them. Please be aware that you can only create a ticket within our Discord server in which you can find a invite link if you ain't already in our server. There is no way to create a ticket without being within our Discord server so if you need to contact staff you'll either have to try in-game, or if you see a staff member online on the forums.

What is a Ticket?

A ticket is a system in place where players can have direct contact with multiple staff members for any issues or questions they may have for the server. This can range from reporting a bug on the server, reporting another player for scamming or harassing, disputing or requesting proof for a punishment given, asking a question about the server or Pixelmon and so on. Creating a ticket is better than contacting a member of staff directly as any staff member is able to respond to a ticket if one is free as it's part of the responsibilities for staff members. This means if one staff member has to go away, another staff member can deal with it instead. Tickets will also remain open until it's been dealt with, or if there is no response from you after us trying to contact you. Please do not create multiple tickets for the same issue as this will only delay things rather than speed up the process for you.

How to Make a Ticket

When you are in our Discord server, you want to head down the channels until you find a category that's called Support, and then click on the channel that's called #ticket-support.

1728399924137.png

Once you click onto #ticket-support, you will be greeted with a drop down menu which includes one of 5 different options you can choose from. Please pick the one that is in relation to what you want to create the ticket about.

1728400029625.png

Once you have picked a option that's best suited to what you wish to speak to staff about, you will then be given a fill out forum asking for information about yourself, as well as about what you are reporting. Depending on which option you chose, you may have to give more information than others like coordinates if you are reporting a grief, or a case ID if you are trying to reclaim a egg lost due to full inventory. Once you have filled it out, you can then select Submit in which will create the ticket for you.

1728400587053.png

After clicking Submit, your ticket will be created. This ticket, alongside any other active tickets you have open, will be found underneath the support section so that you can keep track of it. Please keep a close eye on this ticket as responses will not always be immediate and depending on availability you may have to wait a bit before you receive a response. As long as your ticket is open, you will get a response to it. We do try and @ you in tickets so you know when we are responding but this might not always be the case so it's always a good idea to keep an eye on it in case.

1728401074318.png1728401050494.png

Please keep an eye on the ticket for any responses you get as depending on what the ticket is about, we may ask for more information or files from you for example logs. We will deal with your ticket as soon as we can to the best of our ability but please be aware that our staff team is only voluntary and as a result won't be there to deal with your ticket 24/7. We will let you know about the outcome of your ticket, before we start asking you if there is anything else that you need and if we're free to close the ticket.

What the the different Ticket Categories?

As you may have seen, there are 5 different ticket categories you can pick from when creating a ticket. While yes you can use any of these for any particular reason, to help the process of getting all the corresponding information needed for your ticket so that it can be dealt with as soon as we can, it's advised that you pick the category that's best for you. I will go over each of the ticket categories and what tickets are best being created for it.

Player Report

If you are trying to create a ticket to report another player, then unsurprisingly this is the option you want to pick outside of it being related to anything claim or build related. When you make this ticket, please make sure to provide their full In-Game Name (Do not provide their Nick) so that we're easily able to track down the player you wish to report. In these tickets we will ask you for proof so if you have any photos or videos then please provide them otherwise your logs may do the trick. We will then go over all the information we have provided, and punish accordingly.

Examples for what you may report a player for in this section includes but is not limited to:
  • Reporting a Scam
  • Reporting a Chat Offense (Racism, Spam, Non-English in Public Chat etc)
  • Reporting a player for stalling in Warzone
  • Reporting a player for boosting in Warzone
  • Reporting a player for harassing you in-game or outside the server
  • Reporting a player for cheating or exploiting a bug
Claim / Griefing / Stolen Items

If you are attempting to make a ticket to report a issue with your claim(s), grief to your builds and/or stolen items then this is the section you want to choose. When you make this ticket, please make sure to provide the specific coordinates to the claim/grief in question so that a member of staff is able to teleport to the location to look into it for you. We will go over all the block logs, and punish accordingly if applicable to your report or help you to the best of our ability.

Examples for what you may create a ticket for in this section includes but is not limited to:
  • Reporting a grief to your home/land
  • Reporting stolen items from your home/land
  • Issues with finding your home or claim [We do not Teleport players to their claims, but we will show you how to find access to the coordinates.]
  • Reporting a inappropriate build or sign
  • Reporting a troll claim
Missing Keys / Eggs

If you want to create a ticket in order to claim back Keys, Eggs or other items/pokemon that you lost due to full inventory, glitches or other issues then this is the section you want to choose. If you lost a egg, key or custom equipment due to full inventory then you should have been given a case number in which can be given when creating the ticket. If you did not see a case number (we can retrieve it via your logs), or this isn't applicable to you then you can keep the section for Case ID blank. We will do our best to refund you the items to the best of our ability, but please be aware that we may not be able to refund you if insufficient evidence and/or lost due to player error.

Examples for what you may create a ticket for in this section includes but is not limited to:
  • Lost egg or key due to full inventory
  • Lost pokemon due to bug
  • Money/Tokens lost after logging back into the server
  • Skins lost on Pokemon when evolving
Bug Reports

If you want to make a ticket to report a bug or exploit that you have witness on the server, then this is what you want to choose. Please be aware that there is a log of issues with the mod that we're unable to fix ourselves and as such can't take it further but please make a ticket anyway even if you want confirmation this is the case. Please report anything you see or hear as we will do our best to look into it and fix as and when we can.

• Reporting a bug or exploit on the server
  • Reporting a issue with prices on the server
  • Reporting a issue with text or commands on the server
  • Reporting any issues with custom items, fusions, pokemon etc on the server
Support

Finally if you're creating a ticket that does not fall under any of the sections I have stated above, then please make a ticket for this category. This can be for whatever you need to contact us for, and we will do our best to get back to you. Please make a ticket in this section even if you think it's only minor as our staff will be there to help you to the best of our ability.

• Asking a question about Pixelmon or the Server
  • Asking for proof about a punishment given to yourself on the server
  • Disputing a punishment you have been given on the server
  • Reporting a issue with logging into the server (I.e. Crash, Login error, blocked from a specific realm etc)
  • Asking for a update for an Appeal with 7+ days of no response
  • Issues with a payment, or a rank reclaim from prior Feb 2021

Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

Q ~ My ticket got closed and I don't know what happened to it? Can I make another ticket asking about it?
A ~
If your ticket was closed without you knowing, then it will have likely been closed due to inactivity. If we respond to you, and there is no response after 24 hours then we will close the ticket due to this. We have transcripts for all tickets so if there is information needed to be recovered then we can do this easily enough.

Q ~ I want to report a member of the Pixelmon Realms Staff Team. Do I make a ticket in player report?
A ~
If you want to report a staff member, then please contact a Head Admin or Manager about it as we do not deal with staff reports in a ticket.

Q ~ I purchased Gems from the website and haven't got them in-game. How can I get them back?
A ~
If you purchased gems from the website but have yet to get them in-game, then make a ticket in the support section and provide all the proof you can for it i.e. Receipt. We will track down the transaction to the best of our ability and fix it for you.

Q ~ I lost a key due to full inventory but did not see a case ID. How do I get it?
A ~
If you lost a key and did not see the case ID, then you can provide the logs from when this happened in a ticket created and a member of staff will go through the log(s) to find it and refund you accordingly. Refer to #faq in our Discord server to find how you get access to your logs.

Q ~ No one is responding to my Ticket. Can I message or @ staff into the ticket so that I get a response?
A ~
Ultimately no you can't, tickets will be dealt with as soon as possible but depending on staff availability due to staff being voluntary as is, you will have to wait until you get a response. As long as your ticket is open, you will get a response as soon as possible.

Q ~ Can I use a single ticket for multiple reasons, instead of multiple different tickets?
A ~
To keep things as easy as possible for staff to deal with tickets and punish accordingly, we only deal with one set of issue per ticket. This means if you want to report a player, but then also want to claim a egg from a Case ID you got then you will have to create a new ticket for it.

Q ~ One of my friends has been punished on the server? Can I ask why they were punished as well as the proof for their punishment?
A ~
No, only the player in question is allowed to ask for proof for their punishment regardless if you're close to the player or not. If they can't make a ticket, then they'll have to contact a staff member directly asking for proof or more info about their punishment.

Q ~ I have started playing on the server again and noticed my rank is missing. How do I go about claiming it back?
A ~
If you have bought or reclaimed a rank after Feb 2021 then you will still have the rank you purchased on the specific realm you claimed it on as this will not go away unless you go onto another realm and/or account. If you had a rank from prior and have yet to reclaim it then please make a ticket and provide all the proof you have for when you had the rank like a receipt for us to be able to track down your rank further.

Q ~ I have linked to the wrong realm/account on the server. Am I able to change it?
A ~
Ultimately if you have linked to the wrong realm or discord account then you won't be able to have it moved over I am afraid. The only times we will move a link over for you is if you have lost access to the account that was linked to and are able to provide proof of this.

This guide is here to be tweaked if needs be. If you have anymore FAQ's that should be added either contact me directly or respond with them in there and I can add them to the guide!