Ban Appeal

Tid_ies

Trainer
I just got permabanned about 5 mins ago for IGN? I've had this IGN for years & its never been an issue on any server I've been on, nor has it been for the past month or so that I've been on this server (nearly daily.) I wouldn't say it's that bad, its a combination of my surname & given name.

Any inappropriate IGNs are not allowed on the server given it's a PG-13 server and we do not allow any form of inappropriate chat, skins, names regardless if you didn't mean harm by it. To be unbanned you will have to first update your name into something more appropriate and then make a new appeal for us to be able to unban you. If you wish to dispute your ban or want more information relating to it then you will need to make a ticket within our discord server so we're able to communicate with you about the punishment issued.

- LaughingButterC [MANAGER]

Hello LaughingButtterCup I hope you are having a fine day. Yesterday I must admit I put cacti around my friends house and I regret it very much and I am very sorry. I think my ban should be lifted because when my friend saw it and he was mad at first but he has forgiven me. The person I did this to is my friend outside of Minecraft. I was hoping my ban of 3 days could be lifted as my friend was mad but he forgave me and he did not mean for me to get banned, if you need to you can confirm with him. I now understand that things like this will not be tolerated and will do my best to not break the rules in the future. Once again I am extremely sorry. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
MrMushroom1619