Appeal

EthanGaming11

Trainer
It says "racism appeal" when i have said nothing of the sort. If someone can help and find out if this might be a bug pls respond

You'll need to make an appeal if you wish to get yourself unbanned. We do not deal with bans in these Discussions I am afraid. If you want proof of your ban you'll need to make a ticket in our Discord server and we will provide as such.

You'll need to make an appeal if you wish to get yourself unbanned. We do not deal with bans in these Discussions I am afraid. If you want proof of your ban you'll need to make a ticket in our Discord server and we will provide as such.
i dont see bit on the ticket to get proof of the ban/mute?? where can i locate this?

i dont see bit on the ticket to get proof of the ban/mute?? where can i locate this?
You have to join our Discord server if you haven't already in order to create a ticket. Once in there, you can go to #ticket-support in which there will be an option to create a ticket.

- LaughingButterC [MANAGER]

You have to join our Discord server if you haven't already in order to create a ticket. Once in there, you can go to #ticket-support in which there will be an option to create a ticket.

when i go to do the ticket there is no option to appeal a ban/mute....

when i go to do the ticket there is no option to appeal a ban/mute....
You appeal ban/mutes on this forums, not in a ticket. A ticket is there for if you want proof of your ban, or think your ban is unjust. More information can be found in this guide:

You appeal ban/mutes on this forums, not in a ticket. A ticket is there for if you want proof of your ban, or think your ban is unjust. More information can be found in this guide:

cheers lad