Need a Unban.

mordos02

Trainer
Hello, first I get kick because of my skin, I join the server for ask to the moderator why did he kick me (You can verify I write that in the chat). And he just permantly ban me because of my skin, I don't find my skin p^rn or sexual, it's just gigachad. Please Unban me and give me a good explication of that freeban. Cordialy, mordos02.

Have a nice night/day !

Attachments

• image_2023-07-05_234126772.png
    image_2023-07-05_234126772.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
If you want to discuss your ban further, you will need to make a ticket within our Discord server as this isn't the place to deal with this. For you to be unbanned, you'll need to make an appeal and change your skin to something more appropriate.

- LaughingButterC [MANAGER]

You need to post in the appeal section if you want to get unbanned, not here in the General Discussions.

- LaughingButterC [MANAGER]

Hello, first I get kick because of my skin, I join the server for ask to the moderator why did he kick me (You can verify I write that in the chat). And he just permantly ban me because of my skin, I don't find my skin p^rn or sexual, it's just gigachad. Please Unban me and give me a good explication of that freeban. Cordialy, mordos02.

Have a nice night/day !
me too