Application?

PUDDYTAT2

Trainer
Hi everyone :D, I've submitted an application as I saw the discord announcement and im wondering whether or not I applied too late? Thank You!

Last edited:
Applications are currently always open, and should get a response to Applications within a week or so.
Is there any way I could get an appeal on the warning I received I accidently overpriced a book and added another 0 making it 5000 instead of 500 and I logged on the next day to the warning confused. I understand if it can't be appealed but it was a accident. If I can't get it appealed how long does it take to go away? Mainly I want to know because I can't apply to be a staff member with the warning and it was unintentional, I read all the rules and knew that overpricing could do that and did not try to I was actually trying to give it away but make some small amount of money out of it.

You are unable to appeal warnings or temp bans on the server, so you will just have stick those out. You still have a chance on becoming a member of staff even after warnings/temp bans however the more recent it was, the less likely it will be that you'll be accepted to become a member of staff. Best waiting at least a month and a half before trying to apply again in the future.

You are unable to appeal warnings or temp bans on the server, so you will just have stick those out. You still have a chance on becoming a member of staff even after warnings/temp bans however the more recent it was, the less likely it will be that you'll be accepted to become a member of staff. Best waiting at least a month and a half before trying to apply again in the future.
ohhhh ok I applied again like a week after or something like that I assume it's going to be denied I do have high hopes though but if so than I definitely will be applying as soon as the month and a half time period

Last edited: